Friday, May 14, 2010

At what age do you stop bathing your boy & girl toddlers together?

I agree that it depends on the children. However, bath time can be a really useful one to one time once children start school - they may choose this time to confide in you or just chat, because they feel safe and relaxed. So maybe it is good from this point of view to occasionally spend this time with your bigger child on their own.At what age do you stop bathing your boy %26amp; girl toddlers together?
I would say it's probably fine up until about 4-5 or until they start to notice the difference.At what age do you stop bathing your boy %26amp; girl toddlers together?
like 4 or 5 i remeber bathing with my mom and sister and its horrible ugh. lmfao. beieve you dont wanna remeber these things. the earlier the better
I am on the other side of this question because if they are brother and sister and they are bathing together whats the big deal? Let them go as long as they want. Its not what we think its what they think! It won't be a big deal if you don't make it one.My girlfriends kids still take baths together and she is 8 and he is 5 and they don't even care or know to care. I say when they ask then change the routine!
I would think age 3 is a good cut off. I used to babysit kids, though, who were 4b, 6g, and 8b, and their mother bathed them all together. That's a bit old in my opinion. It all depends, though. Like, if the older is 4 and bathing with a 2 year old, I don't see anything wrong with that. But 3 is probably generally a good age to go with separate baths, and maybe even try to introduce showers.





Good luck!
I'd say about 4 or 5. That's the age they're starting to be curious about the opposite sex and then they should be separated. At 2 or 3 they start to realise that little girls and little boys are not quite the same, and that's cute, but after 5 it's not so cute anymore and I think it's time to begin bathing them separately.
At 65... They still bath together but I dont bath them anymore.
well if you are asking this question it is probably near ;)





I would say as soon as your mom feelings start to think that it is time !
When one feels shy or if they start trying to touch each other's privates stop bathing them together. Otherwise, let them splash around together, no biggy.
I would stop around about age four or five. or when they start fighting and there is more water on the floor than in the tub!
I guess when the start becoming modest. I would say about 4 or up
Just my opinion I think 3 years old they start asking questions about parts. These kids are smarter today. Ten years ago I would have said 4 years old.
generally, it depends upon the ';nature %26amp; nurture'; environment of the children we are referring to.. but as much as possible, once the kids start to talk, that's the best time for them to bathe apart. but then again, if the family has strong moral values, bathing together is not a problem if the kids are mature enough to be made aware %26amp; feel comfortable of their own separate %26amp; distinct sexuality.
When they are 4 that is what I plan on doing except my 3 kids under 3 bathe it together is easier
I think that when they start realizing that they are different, which is usually around 3 or 4 years old, depending on the child. I work in childcare, and the 3-year-old class does not close the door to use the bathroom, but the 4-year-olds close the door. Some children realize earlier then others, so this would be a good time to separate. Others, it is not until 4-years of age that they realize.
Haha I remember having a bath with my little sister yeeeaaars ago, and she got a razor and shaved her butt haha, not as bad as when I shaved my dry face when I was a little younger...
about 5 years old and start school because you dont want them in school talking about PARTS

No comments:

Post a Comment