Friday, May 14, 2010

Do young guys care a lot about girls having a perfect body? like in a bathing suit?

I'm going camping with friends, and the guy I like (and Im sure he likes me) will be there. I look good in cloths, but I've lost 50 pounds over the last 4 years, and I have some stretch marks, and of course the normal cellulite on the back on my thighs.





I have big boobs, but they have gotten small tiny little marks in them where they deflated a little, but other then that they are still big round, and perky mostly.





do guys care, when a girl isnt perfect? ESP if he is 23 and she is 28? thanks :)Do young guys care a lot about girls having a perfect body? like in a bathing suit?
no he should not care about that..





use cocoa butter and rub it on the marks and it makes them fade away..





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment