Thursday, May 13, 2010

Girls how much do you enjoy that bubble bath of yours?

I love it!Girls how much do you enjoy that bubble bath of yours?
nahh bubbles r weirdGirls how much do you enjoy that bubble bath of yours?
Oh I love it! A nice hot bubble bath, a nice drink, and candles all around the bathtub.... thats my little get away!
its like a little bit of heaven on earth. i think i will take one now.
Bubble baths are awesome....especially with the help of Bath and Body Works aromatherapy line, it relaxes your mind and body!!
A lot especially when my husbands with me ...
actually i dont! i dont like sitting there in a tub of water...i feel more clean in the shower...
Love It, Only If My B/F's In it With Me. =]
Love it, have you tried AVON? You can even wash the floors with it, it's amazing!
probably a bit too much
i love it especially when i get horny;)
Got an infection from it last time I used it. Plain warm water is good to relax in, followed by bath with regular soap.
idon't ! i'm alergic to bubble bath i have to have plain water boo!
Ohhhhhhhhh yeah, baby it's the cream in my coffee, the cherry on my ice cream sundae it's just the top. Gotta love it.
i love bubble baths...want to join me?
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment