Thursday, May 13, 2010

Did bath and body works discontinue their american girl brand?

I was at a sleepover last night and we were giving feet massages with bath and body works american lotion! I luved it. then my friend told me it was discontinued. is this true. If so where else can you get it other than ebay?Did bath and body works discontinue their american girl brand?
Yes, it has been discontinued based on a ';mutual decision between BBW and AG.'; And yes, this mutual decision completely sucks. :[





As for where you can still get it...something tells me the outlets have sold out of it by now, and none of the lotions are available online (http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/category鈥?/a> anymore.





Ebay will probably be your best bet to find it.





You can also try looking in-store during the semi-annual sale (starting January 29) where we get to put out discontinued products that we are no longer allowed to carry on our shelves.





You can also try some of our other lotions with a similar fragrance...if you liked the Apple Blossom, try our holiday fragrance Winter Candy Apple or signature Irresistible Apple. If you liked the Strawberries and Cream, maybe try signature Black Raspberry Vanilla or maybe the Kids Kiwi Strawberry. If you liked the ';Fresh Floral'; I would recommend signature Sweet Pea.





The kids line is nice, but generally for younger kids than the American Girl (I'm answering on the assumption that you are 13+, ). That being said, I'm 21 and I bought some of the shapeable foaming soap in Kiwi Strawberry for myself...


Here's the link if you want to check it out for yourself:


http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/category鈥?/a>





Hopefully that gave you a few different ideas to try...good luck finding a favorite!Did bath and body works discontinue their american girl brand?
if your own any American Girl stuff return it! that stuff causes cancer! im sure you will be better with some other product that they have there

Report Abuse



So I work at Bath and Body... Here's the deal...





Yes they discontinued the American Girl Line.





You might want to try a Bath and Body Outlet store. They carry the last seasons products. Not all of them will have the same products but its worth a shot.





This website is BathandBodyWorks.com and its all the American Girl products they still have.


http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/category鈥?/a>





The new kids line is called Signature Kids.


The scents are Frosted Gumball, Cool Kiwi Berry, and Blueberry Blizzard. This is that website...


http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/family/i鈥?/a>





The frosted gumball smells really good. Try the shape-able foam soap. Very Fun.





Hope this helps...!
I was wondering the same thing! I looked all over the store, but i couldn't find it.


I'm not sure, but i will tell you when i find the answer.
YES!!! I went there and i was like where is all tge americangirl smells and she said ';We dumped those and came out with a NEW kids brand!'; I WAS SOOOO MAD!!!!!! But yes they did discontinue it for good.
yeah they diddddddd

No comments:

Post a Comment