Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do guys take baths??or is it just the girls?

Guys can take baths too! I think....I'm a girl...but still...Do guys take baths??or is it just the girls?
I don't take baths because I grew up in a disgusting house and the bathtub was covered in scum and stuff crumbled out of the walls. I will never take a bath again. Besides, you sit it your own scum, uuuh...Nasty. I don't know any guys who take baths...Oh, except my dad, lmao. I guess I do, nevermind.Do guys take baths??or is it just the girls?
I mostly take showers but occasionally I take a bath.
I prefer showers as opposed to soaking in my dirt.
I have taken baths but not for a long time.
Both take baths and showers
I'm such a beefcake I can't nearly fit in the tub!





Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!!!!!!
my bf loves long hot baths ;)
I never take a bath, just showers.
bath is wayyyy too girly...





I'm gay and I can't stand taking a bath...





unless of course it's with my boyfriend ;O)
I've taken a bath or two, but it's not something I announce to people
Both I think.





Edit: On Run's house, he takes a bath.
last bath i took was 4 months ago haha

No comments:

Post a Comment