Thursday, May 13, 2010

Girls: Is it possible to get a blood stain out of my bathing suit?

So I went out today and I was wearing my bathing suit. So of course once I leave my house and after I put my bathing suit on I got my damn period. Just my luck, haha. This sounds gross but w/e, so it like seeped through to the other side and stuff and my mom won't buy me a new one. So what Can get this out of it? Please help (:Girls: Is it possible to get a blood stain out of my bathing suit?
Yes,you can get it out. Soak it for 20 minutes (the stained area) hydrogen peroxide,do not dilute..Then wash in cold water,with soap and a non chlorine bleach.Let that soak for a good while ,too





I grew up with three sisters so I have had the pleasure of overhearing the experience and the solution.As well as I have had to get blood out of a dress shirt as well as other items and remembered my sisters ordeals.Came in handy,lol.Girls: Is it possible to get a blood stain out of my bathing suit?
Amazingly, you should start by removing everything you can with COLD water--not sure why this works better than hot. Use soap and scrub. I rinse and wring it out a little, then I use hydrogen peroxide (the stuff in the brown bottle that fizzes when you put it on a cut) to get out the last little bit. You may want to test a little first to make sure that it isn't going to take the color out of your bathing suit, but I have never had it affect any dye in my clothing. You should be able to get every bit of the stain out by alternating with the soap and hydrogen peroxide.
If it is not dried on yet, get some old soap and water and rub the heck out of it til it comes out, if its dry then take liquid detergent like Tide and apply full strength to the spot, let it soak overnight with a little water and scrub like heck and hopefully it will come out.
Soak it in cold water.





Bath soap works better that washing powder. Or try shampoo.





Washing powder is meant to get rid of outside dirt and stuff.





Bath products are meant to get rid of body dirt. (and stuff)
Yes! Use toothpaste and warm water to scrub the stain. Rinse it several times and it should fade, if not come out altogether. Good luck :)
peroxide!
oxy clean..and cold water...hot will set the stain..

1 comment: