Thursday, May 13, 2010

What size bathing suit would fit a girl who's a 36DD?

Everytime I go bathing suit shopping I always find my bottom cuz Im a medium, but when it comes to finding a top,It's hard to find one that fits and covers all of my boobs.I want a bikini but I dont think I can get one b/c I cant find one that doesn't make me look like the centerfold of the playboy magWhat size bathing suit would fit a girl who's a 36DD?
Victoria's Secret sells tops %26amp; bottoms separately. Online is a great place to look %26amp; their stores carry swimsuits as well.





http://www2.victoriassecret.com/search/s鈥?/a>What size bathing suit would fit a girl who's a 36DD?
try on a 16 tall or womens suits. softsurroundings.com


another idea would be halter tops or a tribal top. Fredericks of Hollywood has sexiest deals too. fredericks.com





wish ya luck on a stunning shopping spree!
CoCo Reef (Brand, not a store. I found them at Marshall's.) offers bathing suits by cup size. It's very helpful if you're chesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment