Thursday, May 13, 2010

My 1 and a half girl did a poop in the bath and..?

My 1 and a half year old daughter named Aly (Not her name,her nickname%26gt;;]) last week did a poop in her bath I took her out , emptied it then the next night she kept pointing in the water saying ''poopey,mummy poopey'' she would try and ''crawl away from the poop'' it's like she thinks it's chasing her. 2 days later I became aware of what was happening and I put her in a chair and made her watch me clean our bathtub trying to reassure her it was gone. That night she still continued it so I pretended to grab it with toilet paper, put it in our toilet, flushed it and told her it was all gone. Still she is still sure the ''poop'' is in there. I dont know what to do, I'm upset that she is going through this, I want to help her! Please suggest some ideas it would mean so much!!! My 1 and a half girl did a poop in the bath and..?
i would let her see me relaxing in a lovely bubble bath,she may then want to join you?


My 1 and a half girl did a poop in the bath and..?
aww...i would consult with her doctor next time you visit...


until then next time she poops in her diaper show her poopy diaper to her, then take her outside with you while you throw away the poopy diaper and say something like poopy gone or bye bye poop or something like that


i hope she gets over that soon :(
she is probably still stuck on it because she didnt like that she did it maybe when she goes in her diaper again show her that poop and then say see its not in the tub anymore its right here and then have her throw it in the trash her-self and see how that works

No comments:

Post a Comment