Thursday, May 13, 2010

Guys do u like girls who take baths or showers and why?

doesnt matter to me as long as shes clean and lookin goodGuys do u like girls who take baths or showers and why?
why? whats the question.. they imagine girls without anythign and u know the rest...Guys do u like girls who take baths or showers and why?
i say bath because they soak longer and look better
How would they know if the girl's preference was a bath or a shower?
I take baths 99% of the time. I think baths are more relaxing and I just feel cleaner after having taken one.
what? as long as you are clean why does it matter? You will smell better if you take a bath though.
why would they care??!?!
I love soaping her up in the shower...and the view when I'm on my knees...
both............bath to relax once or twice a month..........





shower cause stewing in your own filth does not get you clean
Yes!!! I like women that take a bath or shower. ASk a stupid question, get e stupid answer.
Absolutely. Cleanliness is much nicer than filth. Girls who take the time to wash occasionally are much preferred.
You've asked this before...why should they care as long as the chick is clean?





Multiple postings are a violation here. Just an FYI.
i dont think a guy should judge a girl based on her personal hygiene preferences. as long as she's clean, she's good





there are so many more important aspects to think about instead of this
Both dumb Question
Y E S





my nose works lol
well i dont care either way but i dont take baths because the idea of sitting in your own filth and washing yourself with dirty water thats got ur sweat/dirt and grime that u accumulate all day long is just fing sick so yea but what someone else does is up to them
SHOWERS! BECUASE THERES ROOM FOR TWO IF STANDING!..LOL
either one as long as I can join them
Showers because if you have a bath (not just the girls) then in actual fact you are bathing in your own dirty bath water so I prefer the girls who take a shower because I believe it is more hygenic.
i dont kare. as long as they smell good and look nice and have a positive attitude
Of course, no one likes a smelly cat. 8^
|If a guy was that picky I would be concerned. Of course I'd want to be with someone who showers daily. Cleanliness and health is always a plus. Baths are fun as well as relaxing but not healthy (for women) to take on a regular basis. Shower's are a better way to go.
Who cares just as long as I can take on with them.Either way you girls are naked.
baths because they can get in with u





PS just a question for the girls wat turns u on
Baths is more attractive especially when women use that ';Bath and Body works'; its something about that aroma that fragrance smell that turns me on as a guy, I find myself easing into the tubb right along with her.
I like them both if I can join them.
isn't it the nice smelling result that really matters?
as long as they don't stink, i don't think it matters
I get clean in both and we have sex in both so I don't think my man gives a da**.

No comments:

Post a Comment