Friday, May 14, 2010

Some fat girls laughed at me when I walked by in my bathing suit. Why are people so mean?

I'm so self consious about myself and when I walked by them, they all looked at me and laughed. I even heard one say ';Omg, wow.'; Wtf is wrong with people? I went to the bathroom to see if I had something stuck on me or anything, but no I was fine. If people are going to make fun of people, they should either do it so you can't hear them, or just come up straight in your face and tell you. I wanted to yell at those stupid girls and tell them that at least I can find a bathing suit my size!!!!Some fat girls laughed at me when I walked by in my bathing suit. Why are people so mean?
people put other people down to make themselves feel better


my one friend had that happen to her and she is the most beautiful girl...but people think if they put someone down that that makes them better somehow.





I had stuff like this happen to me not so much since i've left high school and i know no matter what people say that comment is going to bother you because it's harder to believe the bad then the good but just know that people don't really say things like that to people who are really fat and people don't go up to ugly people and say their ugly





it's just the ones that they think has to much going for them that they feel the need to bring downSome fat girls laughed at me when I walked by in my bathing suit. Why are people so mean?
Jealousy. The more people hate someone else and can be mean to them, makes them feel better about themselves. we see it all the time. people just love to hate. If a fat girl can laugh at another girl in a bikini or something like that its like, hey I feel better about myself.





Usually its a girl thinks another girl is better looking than her so its ohhhh shes a slut or i bet shes a skank or oh shes fat, when its not true, it just makes them feel better about themselves to think that there is something wrong with you
don't worry about it.


hahaaha if they were fat me and my friends probably laughed at them.


and we probably looked goofy when we did it so someone else probably laughed at us. Its a never ending vicous cycle but whatever. you should of pointed at there cellulite and went muahahaha.
they are only making fun of you because they are upset with your own body. Don't feel bad, if you feel good in a bathing suit, own it, others opinions shouldn't matter, i know that sounds hard to do, but if you do it you will feel a ton better!
They want to feel better about their insecurities, so they make fun of people who have no problems with themselves.





Self-Consciousness is a scary, deranged, and twisted thing.
you remember all those guys you allowed into your bedroom; they have fat sisters.
They were so jealous they had to laugh to keep from crying.
why would they do that, those people should go to hell, I would love to see you in a bathing suit
BECAUSE THEY ARE PEOPLE !
they are just jealous
can i get a pic of u in you bathing suit. () : )
WoW...you are looking so great!!





I don't get it...





Wanna show me your outfit?





-R
It's so insane these days.They're just trying to make themselves feel better. Guess it doesn't matter whether they were fat or thin or what, when people are in bathing suits, it always turns into a judging session. None of my family is perfectly thin and I've often heard stories from my mum that when she and my sister have gone to a pool over the years there's been some really stuck up, glamourous mother with her clone daughter sunning themselves on the side of the pool, staring at them and whispering. It is an extremely rare thing for me to put on a bathing suit. I have not gone to a public pool in years. At the beach, I don't even wear proper shorts because I am self conscious about my legs. I usually wear three quarter length jeans or shorts or actual jeans and a t shirt and just wade around in the water. At motel pools, I only go if no one else is using the pool. If someone else comes I can relax if I see that they're just going about their business, but if I see a couple of girls or even guys who have much better bodies I unfortunately assume that they will laugh at me and I am out of there.
girls can be such b!tches to each other...it's unbelievable...


it's because the fat girls are self-concious, they're unsatisfied with their lives and their bodies and to make themselves feel better, they make fun of other people. it's kind of really pathetic. don't even worry about them, and next time it happens just look them in the eye and smile. let them know they can say anything about you that they want, and it won't bother you because you're comfortable with who you are and how you look. you gotta have self pride and you can't let stupid people get you down. :)
They are gay and want to sleep with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment