Sunday, January 24, 2010

I give my little 2 year old girl a bath every outher night she dont stink or any thing but her hair stinks ?

a hour after i give her .her bath her hair still sinks i asked my next door nab-or to watch her well i went to my con cling meeting and she just had a Muffin for breakfast and got a little in her hair i did not have time to give her another bath.my next boor nabeores husband call es my husband and tell him that my baby did not have a bath last night and that she stinks. even throw she Had one the night be for.how Meany times do you give your kids a bath per week and is it in the morning or at night i give them one on m-w-f -su at night and i have 3 kids the baby gets a little more after eating messy food should i give all my kids a bath every night or every morning? and when i came to pick her up know words were spoken to me at all about my baby that did say thy gave her a bath should i be mad at them for giving her a bath? and calling my husband at work?I give my little 2 year old girl a bath every outher night she dont stink or any thing but her hair stinks ?
you may have a bad odor in your house ppl that sit in a house that has a oder sticks on you too. and no they shouldn't have called your husband and i wouldn't be mad they give her a bath they were trying to help sounds likeI give my little 2 year old girl a bath every outher night she dont stink or any thing but her hair stinks ?
My daughter has really fine hair, and her hair looks and smells dirty fast. I have found that shampoo that has a citris scent works well for me. I also think that a bathing schedule should be based on each individual child. If your daughter smells give her a bath everyday.

Report Abuse



Some people have thicker hair than others, so often the hair underneath doesn't dry %26amp; it create a mildew smell.You will find if you wash with citris shampoo %26amp; use a hair dryer to dry especially the hair underneath the problem will be resolved. Adults can have this problem too but often don't know it

Report Abuse



Well, that is a bit much for them to call your husband at work but I can't blame them for bathing your child if she really did have an odor. Hair holds in odors easily so maybe there is a smell in your house that you aren't aware of.. Like I know smoking makes hair smell horrible.
Do you shampoo her hair when you give her these baths? If so, and it still stinks then take her to a doctor. Could be something serious.
I give my daughter 5yrs old a bath everynight after dinner. I wash her long hair every other day. And yet sometimes when I'm cuddling her, her hair is still a little smelly. I can only tell if I'm really smelling her hair, I chalk it up to a sweaty head!





I would be mad if someone called my husband at work or even just made remarks about my children behind my back!





You can't really get mad if you left your baby to goto a meeting and the caregiver gave her a bath, thats part of taking care of them.





Give them a bath every night and wash thier heads at least every other day!
They shouldn't have called your husband at work. That's just rude.





As for bathing your toddler, it doesn't have to be done every night unless she looks dirty. My four-year-old gets a bath every other day - and she always has. The only time her hair has a strange smell is if her conditioner doesn't get rinsed out well. We use berry-scented conditioner, and it does stink after a day or two. So, maybe switching to a different hair shampoo/conditioner will help. Try to find one that smells clean instead of flowery or fruity, since it will most likely not leave any smelly residue behind.





If switching hair cleaning products doesn't help, I guess talk to your daughter's doctor. Unless she is getting dirty and sweaty each day, she doesn't ';need'; a bath daily. A strange smell might actually be a health issue rather than a hygiene issue. (Kids who have chronic sinus issues or ear infections tend to have a strange smell about them when they have an infection. My son had that issue when he was a toddler with chronic ear infections.)






First, I would like to know how old you are. Second, what kind of soap do you use on her, and do you put lotion on her or anything? Is your husband home at night? What is a Con Cling meeting? I need a little more info.


If he's home at night, then he knows if you give your children baths.


The reason I ask your age is because you aren't spelling very well. It's kind of hard to understand you by what you are saying.
I have a routine with my son who will be 2 tomorrow, we sit down together and eat dinner then we have bath time. After that we brush our teeth and get ready for bed...every night!!





Children are get dirty, even just being inside the house and I think a child needs a bath every night. Of course you have your few exceptions, I have a lot of family get togethers and when we don't get home until 9 at night we wont give him a bath always...but he gets one the next morning.





EVERYDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment