Sunday, January 24, 2010

Am I the first girl to have an accident in the bath?

I was out running this morning, and drank lots of water. So I got home and decided to take a soak in the tub, and about a second after being in the water, I accidently peed in the water. should I be worried? has this ever happened to anyone else?Am I the first girl to have an accident in the bath?
Im pretty sure that has happened to everyone....Am I the first girl to have an accident in the bath?
it is natural... ever heard of sticking someone's hand in water while they are sleeping to make them wet the bed....





I am a mother to a 2 year old who loves to pee in the tub, I asked the doctor if it is something to worry about and he said no and that it is not necessary to drain the water even.... urine is actually sterilized by your kidneys. I drain the water for him after he gets it all out of his system and then give him a real bath with clean water.





So in my belief it is a natural thing that is like a reflex action, also I am 32 weeks pregnant and have to pee before I get in the tub and as soon as I get in I have to get right back out and pee again, lol.
Its normal, i am sure everyone has peed in the tub/shower at some point. I would of just drained the water and got a shower.
Pelvic floor exercises do them now or it will be something to worry about. If you strenghten your pelvic floor muscles now you will be fine. your pharmacy can give you info or ask your Dr.
I never take a bath because I don't like the thought of soaking in my own filth but I am sure it is nothing to worry about! :)
No you shouldn't be worried you were just relaxed.
Oh it happens to me. Lol i hope you drained and showered after.
me all the time!


i hope you drained the water!!!
it happend to me but that was becuz i was like 2 and wasnt potty trained yet... hm, maybe there is something wrong with u.

No comments:

Post a Comment