Friday, January 22, 2010

What do you think of girls swimming with a T-shirt over their bathing suit?

i'm self-conscious about my body since I'm fat and im going swimming soon, would it be weird for me to wear a t-shirt over a one-piece?What do you think of girls swimming with a T-shirt over their bathing suit?
Lots of people do it. Trust me it wouldn't be. Just work on your confidence. =)





-tl%26lt;3





help with mine





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…What do you think of girls swimming with a T-shirt over their bathing suit?
I think it would be kinda weird. People might ask you why you're wearing a t-shirt swimming. Most likely they'll just know why you are and that'll be awkward. And people will know that you're very self-conscious. Try not wearing the t-shirt over the bathing suit. Be confident with yourself and your body. People will notice your confidence.


I'm a girl btw
I don't see anything wrong with it, but it will probably draw more attention to yourself that way.





I used to do that when I was younger. I was not fond of my body either. People used to ask me why I was and I just said I was cold haha.


Yeah, made no sense!





Why dont you try to find a bathing suit that is more flattering to your figure? They have all kinds of designs out there to hide ';imperfections';
All it does is make you look fatter. Usually girls just wear a one-piece suit or a tankini if they are self conscious. The shirt does nothing. Wear a t-shirt over a bikini because it will hide your skin but look really sexy when it gets wet.
when it gets wet the t-shirt will be clingy and really unflattering. just stick with a one piece or tankini and then put on a coverup when you get out.
no, i usually do that i've i have my period and my stomach's bloated.
eh. not really. everybody knows what your trying to cover up, so you're not really hiding anything.
well the awkward thing about that is that once you get wet, the shirt sticks to every crevice and makes you look fatter.
i see fat ppl do that all the time, go ahead
nothing wrong


its more embarrassing if you show too much fat
why not
yeah
nah if it makes u feel more comfortable I see no reason why u cant

No comments:

Post a Comment