Sunday, January 24, 2010

Girls, what do you do if your taking a bath, and you need a tinkle?

1. pee in the water


2. wait


3. pee in a cup








by the way, tell the truth, and has no. 1 happened accidently?


and your age?Girls, what do you do if your taking a bath, and you need a tinkle?
i think all of you tinkle in the water.....stop fibbing.Girls, what do you do if your taking a bath, and you need a tinkle?
I am 23, and I just get out and pee if I have too...I don't really like the idea of laying and soaking in my own pee, lol, but thats just me
you all are lying. if you're taking a bath and you want to pee the NORMAL person will pee in the bath
i get out of the tub, soak the toilet with bath water while i pee, then get back in. Piece of cake
i get out of the bath.


walk to the toilet.


and....





go pee.
i would wait.... and no #1 has never happend gotta not be so lazy if you really have to go... dry ur self off and then go to the bathroom ......
all in all,sweetheart,if you look up there should be a toilet next to the bathtub.
Get up and GO...or go before I get in the bath.


No # 1 has never happened.


EWWWWWWWW
Get out , go to the toilet or bucket and pee , wash my hands and go back in
What about you Princess, what do you do?


You could tinkle in my cup.
Get out go pee get back in again
what kind of question is this?


you get OUT in go in the TOILET.

No comments:

Post a Comment