Sunday, January 24, 2010

Do boys look at girls bathing suits?

In the summer I always see this boy that I really like so I want to impress him!


What kind of padded bikini should I get?


*I'm really uncomfortable about my plain chest*


Please include links and if you don't like this question don't answer!


Oh and the highest size I would ever fit in would be a 0 (maybe!) lol!Do boys look at girls bathing suits?
Most stores dont have baithing suits out right now but tj maxx and ross do.





answer mine plz:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmIC_3IcHhvFk_9.QkfzNJrsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081125200246AAdohCZDo boys look at girls bathing suits?
Victoria's Secret has some nice swimsuits that I think might give you the look that you want.
Its Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment