Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Can a girl get pregnant if she takes a bath right after you masturbate in the shower?

She did get pregnant around the same time as this happened. She's married though. I think I washed it down but I don't know. I don't know when she took her bath but all this got me freaked out.





Other questions:


How long can sperm live in the open?


Can sperm survive in bath water?Can a girl get pregnant if she takes a bath right after you masturbate in the shower?
No, u can't get pregnant, You can bet on it!Can a girl get pregnant if she takes a bath right after you masturbate in the shower?
well technically no but sperm can live as long as 48 hours while out side the body! if it got into a woman's womb it can life for about another say maybe 18 hours but that's about it. and to ur last question yes they can for the same amount of time!
I doubt that could happen. I don't think sperm would have the energy to fertilize the egg.
No masturbation CANNOT leave you pregnant.
no
nope
no....i think your okay there pal....

No comments:

Post a Comment