Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Girls, what would you do if some weirdo tried getting in the bath with you?

1. kick him in the balls


2. Pee in his face and make him sit in pee water


3. Call the cops


4. smack him


5. steal his clothesGirls, what would you do if some weirdo tried getting in the bath with you?
dat wouldnt happen. he would never be able to fit. beeelive me. its happened beforeGirls, what would you do if some weirdo tried getting in the bath with you?
1


3


4 (A LOT!)
I don't take baths, I take showers. So I guess if a weirdo tried getting in the shower with me, I would choose number 1 and number 4.
I would BE that weirdo.
6. Pull him in and then repeatedly bash his head in against the bathroom wall.
Well i was gonna say splash soapy water in his eyes but 銈?guess .4 is go0d too
1
4. smack him


3. call the cops
just before clicking on this Q i was gunna say kick his balls lol so ill go with that
all of the above. and whip him with my towel, and squeeze shampoo in his eyes
If he's hot and knows how to...do me right.





Then I don't care. ;)
2(:
i wouldnt mind it at all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment