Friday, January 22, 2010

Should girls younger than 10 have to wear a bathing suit top?

They have nothing up there that needs to be covered up. A 9 year old girl looks exactly like a 9 year old boy from the waist up.Should girls younger than 10 have to wear a bathing suit top?
well some girls are a little bit more mature in that area than others, but yes because even if they don't have anything up there other little boys might still giggle, and it might make her feel better if all of her parts or soon to be parts are covered, when i was younger i had nothing up there but u would not catch me without a top on unless i was taking a bath, and at age 9 and 10 girls might feel a bit ackward about doin that.Should girls younger than 10 have to wear a bathing suit top?
yes, little girls should wear bathing suit tops.1 because they also need their privacy. second even though they don't have nothing up there, they should still be able to be like the other girls. I do understand where you're coming from with this one though.
Well, I think it should be based on how developed that one girl might be. Like I've heard of girls who have gotten their periods at 9 and 10. And if they go to like a public pool, they might want to keep their tops on.
At home or at a relative's pool, at the adult's discretion. In public, yes. Girls begin to mature faster, both physically and mentally, than boys.
Plenty of little kids strip of their tops. I have a picture my mum took when I was about 3 of me without my swimsuit top on. nothing to see. Nothing sexual at all.
shouldn't have to but i always did
IMHO bathing suit tops should be optional period, regardless of age.
yah if they are in a public pool

No comments:

Post a Comment