Friday, January 22, 2010

Where can you find the best ';boy shorts'; bathing suits for girls?

Okay, so I'm in my 20's, so Im a bit older than a ';girl';. But, I want specifically to buy boy shorts and a bikini top for the summer. Which online companies sell boy (board) shorts?Where can you find the best ';boy shorts'; bathing suits for girls?
Dillards or a Macy affiliate. I just left there and got some really cute boy cuts, skirts and wraps.Where can you find the best ';boy shorts'; bathing suits for girls?
Hi,


You could try this website: http://www.eclubstyle.com


http://auctions.yahoo.com/sg/show/search...


They sell cheap %26amp; good bikinis.


The price is very reasonable at only US$6.90 or spore auctions at only SG$15.90.


Thanks. ^_^

Report Abuse



PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU GET ANY GOOD ANSWERS!!I LIVE IN FLORIDA AND HAVE LOOKED EVER WHERE FOR A DECENT PAIR!!I GUESS THEY ARE JUST NOT ';IN';?~
Kohl's has really cute bathing suits (they have pretty much every type available) i know that they have boy shorts
Really well-made bikinis with boy short bottoms (or any style of bottoms you want) can be found at jcrew.com. The color of the bathing suit never fades, they last a long time, and they don't pill (a sure sign of a cheaply made bathing suit).





The swim shop at jcrew.com lets you pick and choose your top and bottom, most of them coming in a dozen colors. I checked the website and they have a few variations of the classic boy short, either plain or adorned with ties.
you should try pacsun, mainland, or wavelengths. any surf shop you will find some
I actually own some ladie's swim shorts that look a lot like/better boy shorts. It goes fabulous with a bikini top! (I got them at KOHLS)

No comments:

Post a Comment