Friday, January 22, 2010

How do girls on high school swim teams change in and out of bathing suits?

I know guys (if they're shy) sometimes wrap a towel around themselves and take off their swimsuit, put on underwear, then remove towel so no one sees their privates. But what about girls? I would think it's harder to wrap a towel around their whole bodies to change like that. I would think just being naked for a few seconds would be easier.How do girls on high school swim teams change in and out of bathing suits?
my swim team changes in the girls locker room, where there are no guys around so it's much easier to change.


but if the locker rooms are closed then we do have to deck change.


we just put a towel around our waist and take off the bottom, then we just pull on our suit, like the guys. then we just pull the suit all the way up. so it covers our midriff, and then we just pull the suit on top of our bras (under our shirts so guys don't see the bra) and then take off our bra with our suits on, and we just do it sneaky. this sounds like i'm giving you a step by step through lesson. how weird. l:How do girls on high school swim teams change in and out of bathing suits?
From five and a half years in a boarding school where over twenty girls shared a dormitory in similar circumstances it goes something like this:





When arriving


1) place large beach towel over shoulders to make a tent and create privacy.





2) remove shoes and underwear from the waist down.





3) pop one piece swimmers on up to the waist





4) remove the top half of clothing and pull up the top half of swimmers - the trick being to do so without the towel falling off.





SWIM





When going home:


1) place large beach towel over shoulders to make a tent and create privacy again.





2) take off swim suit that you have just been swimming in.





3) put on clean underclothes after having had a shower. Put on the original outer clothes or other clothes that you have bought with you to go home in.





TIP: A lot of the young ones today are a lot less coy than we were when we were young. I would be surprised if many of them went to a lot of trouble. I think that showering and dressing quickly is the main thing. Modestly is necessary of course by false modesty is frowned upon. It is better to get a grip on what is considered to be modest at your daughters' school.





On the other hand it would be wise to make sure there aren't any girls bullying the other students and taking advantage of them in a sensitive situation. I agree tact needs to be used.





Good Luck!!!
much like the other girls have said. And this q also highlights why I prefer to wear a bikini whenever possible. Much easier to change.





If I am at home then I am swimming topless anyway.





If at school or some other places then I have to wear a one piece. If I can use the girls change room then I just take off my clothes and pull on my suit, then afterwards pull off my suit, dry off, then pull on my clothes. A few times I have had to change in the open so it's the step by step approach


1 towel around waist


2 take off pants and panties. Or if wearing a long enough skirt take panties out from underneath


3 pull one piece on under towel or skirt, then remove towel or skirt.


4 take off bra (if I am wearing one) from under top. If top is too revealing without a bra (which is rare - most of my tops are chosen so I can go without a bra if I want to) then towel goes over shoulders first


5 pull suit up under shirt to cover b00bs (as if it is a strapless suit)


6 take off shirt and pull up straps.





reverse the process after swimming, except drying each part of my body before putting clothes back on. esp dry shoulders and b00bs so that you don't end up with a wet Tshirt.





Being naked for a few seconds is easier, but embarrassing in public.





Luv B



Swimming was a required semester-long course in my school, and I'm sure that girls on a team would be much less modest, but most of us used bathroom stalls to change (there are more in a girl's locker room than a guy's, yes?).





Others didn't give a darn and just changed normally, people with friends would hold up towels for each other. People have different methods.





I bet people on teams care less about modesty than those forced to swim for a semester in sophomore year, though.
...u are curious.





What i do is i put my towel around my sholders, that way it just falls down my back...if you know what I mean, then I bring down to my waist to put my shirt on, then I completly take it off so I can put on my underwear and pants or whatever.





To put on a swimsuit, I take off my pants and underwear, then put on the swimsuit, then I pull my shirt up so its hanging on my neck, then I just pull the swimsuit all the way on.
Nope- lots of good guesses, but not it.


Girls pull their suits off lke guys from the waist down. Here's how.





1. Put on a t-shirt, but don't put arms through the sleeves.


2. Roll the straps over the shoulders and pull the suit down- the shirt is blocking anyone from seeing it


3. put towel over bottom half and remove like any guy.





That's all.
i dunno how they do it on the swim team, but when i go swimming with my friend, she just dries herself off as much as possible and puts her clothes on over her swimsuit
It depends on what school they are in. I advise you to sneak into the girls locker room to find out first hand. Trust me they won't mind.
When I was on the swim team I'd just get naked in front of the girls. They see all of me when I'm in the shower anyway.
they take off their swimsuit and put on clothes and vice versa, how else?

No comments:

Post a Comment