Sunday, January 24, 2010

Girls! bathing suit help???

ok so im looking for a bathing suit and i have the hardest time with it every year cause im bigger on top and i really hate it cause all the ones i lk nvr fit me right ..but i found these three so i was wondering wat u think of them are they cute? if u are bigger on top does this kinda style work for u ? if u dont lk any of these links to other ones would be helpful ( but it has to be somewhere u can go in the store and try it on there is no way ordering online would work for me... thnxs everyone :)





1.http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6E.aspx?DeptID=50455%26amp;CatID=51780%26amp;GrpTyp=ENS%26amp;ItemID=139c729%26amp;attrtype=%26amp;attrvalue=%26amp;CmCatId=EXTERNAL|50466|51780





2.http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6E.aspx?DeptID=50455%26amp;CatID=51780%26amp;GrpTyp=ENS%26amp;ItemID=139c734%26amp;attrtype=%26amp;attrvalue=%26amp;CmCatId=EXTERNAL|50466|51780





3.http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6E.aspx?DeptID=50455%26amp;CatID=51780%26amp;GrpTyp=ENS%26amp;ItemID=139c590%26amp;attrtype=%26amp;attrvalue=%26amp;CmCatId=EXTERNAL|50466|51780Girls! bathing suit help???
ohhh i like the 2nd one


cute colors (:





good luckGirls! bathing suit help???
I think that they are cute, i especially like the first and second ones. the halter cut will probably work really good.
i have to say that i love the first one and the third one. the second one is still cute
they are all cute but i love the 3rd one
if ur bigger on top, go with the first one!! the other ones are cute, but wouldnt help.
1 and 3 look really great, and they would give good support
I love them all, but I would have to say the second is my favorite. The first will accentuate a large chest and I don't like the shorts in the third.
the first and third ones are really cute.
i like the 2nd and 3rd one but i realy like the 1st one
i love them all


but i think number 3 is the best..





target also has cute bathing suits too..
wow those r all supaaa cute! its a good idea to go w/ a halter, nice support and coverage. the first one seems like the most coverage, but if u want to show a little, go with the other two. it really doesn't matter cuz there all just adorable!
the first one is really really really cute.
my fave is the 1st one it is adorable! go for tht one
cute ! i like the first and second one. not a big fan of boy shorts.
I like them all but a plain top would look better I think


How about





http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6E.aspx?Gr鈥?/a>
If you are larger chested, I would recommend the first one. The larger band underneath the main part of the suit helps to lend support...and it's cute!





Both my friend and I used to have problems with swimsuits and finding the right fit for our body type, but that was the style that ended up working for both of us.
i think the dots will kind of attract too much attention on top, and i love # 2+3 but especially #2 :]
i think the first one would be the most flattering and i think the third one is the cutest(of like the colors and stuff)





hope i helped!! =]
I don't personally like any of the ones that you picked out, but thats just me. I like that you picked out halter though, they are the best for big boobies.
I loooove the first one, and the second one's cute too. I would go with either of those if I were you. And if you can't find one that will fit you on top, then get a larger size in the top than the bottoms. I know nearly every store allows that, even if you shop online. Good luck :]]
all of them are cute and those types of tops typically work when you are bigger on top
#1 is cute!
no!


try Targets or any other store

No comments:

Post a Comment