Friday, January 22, 2010

Can You have sex in a bath tub? I need girls and guys help!?

Ive always wanted to try just havent asked so how should i ask and is it even possible!?!?!?!??Can You have sex in a bath tub? I need girls and guys help!?
i am 15..never had sex..so i have no clue..Can You have sex in a bath tub? I need girls and guys help!?
Well it depends on the size of the tub baby, and how many people are we talking about?..if it's two and the tub is big enough sure....I've shagged many times in a bath tub and a shower... it's pretty sweet baby!!
You can pretty much have sex anywhere you want to... I don't suggest it though.... I've found it easy to drown that way...
Yes you may.
lol. uh..yeah
As long as you both fit in there, it's possible.





Good luck.
lol yessss I can have it every where but not public places lol
Yes....
Yes you can provided you can both fit. I've never had sex but I'm %1000 sure of this answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment