Sunday, January 24, 2010

Girls when you are on your period do you take a shower or bath?

Shower who in the world wants a blood bath?Girls when you are on your period do you take a shower or bath?
What? Of course! I shower every single day NO MATTER WHAT (and shave). Even when I was pregant and sick as a dog, had the flu, kidney stones, etc. I really truly freak out if I can't shower. When our hot water heater broke, I went to my neighbors.Girls when you are on your period do you take a shower or bath?
Shower, why take a bath and sit in ur own filth.....yuck
showers I never take baths anymore
um a shower..


who wants to take a bath with a slimey bloody thing that my leak from your crotch?
I always take a shower...what's the period have to do with it?
Duh. Who doesn't? If you don't, that's really gross.
  • sheer makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment