Sunday, January 24, 2010

Where is a good place to find girl teen bedding besides jcpenny target walmart and bed bath and beyond?

overstock.com


ikea.com


kmart.com





overstock has hundreds of bed-in-a-bag deals and they have low prices.


ikea's site is too slow for me(it might be my cpu)


kmart has cute stuffWhere is a good place to find girl teen bedding besides jcpenny target walmart and bed bath and beyond?
I have usually shopped for my children's bedding at Target, but I have also seen teen bedding at a store called Urban Outfitters that my niece loves.Where is a good place to find girl teen bedding besides jcpenny target walmart and bed bath and beyond?
I use to buy bedding for my children form character comforts site. you can also find lots of interesting stuff there.
PB teen has some of the best. they have a website too. They are pricy but it is great quality. Also if your looking for furry i would go to seventhavenue.com or fingerhut.com.
Have you tried Domestications.com?





They have some cute things, or just do a google search for ';teen girl bedding'; I'm sure you'll pull up way more online stores than you'll want.





Good luck.
www.wakeupfrankie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment