Sunday, January 24, 2010

Girls, what do you do if your in the bath, and you need to pee?

1. pee in the water


2. wait


3. pee in a cup





tell the truth and your ageGirls, what do you do if your in the bath, and you need to pee?
4. Pee before I bathe...





I'm 14.Girls, what do you do if your in the bath, and you need to pee?
if i was in thuhh showerr, i'd go ahead and p!ss right thurr. but in thuhh bath.. i'd get out of the tub and walk to the toilet and take a p!ss if i couldnt wait. ew, why would you bathe in your own p!ss? and im twelve, btw.
im 16 years old, and can honestly say that peeing in the bath water is the most disgusting thing ever. i get off my lazy as* and use the proper device that i usually use when i have to piss.
If you pee in the water while taking a bath, aren't you bathing in your own urine ? . . .





My answer is option 4. (other)


get out and pee in the toilet lol.


Age: 15
i don't take baths i take showers and usually i go pee before i get in...





but if i have to pee while I'm in there i just go..





20
i don't do baths. so i just pee if i have to pee when in the shower normally i go before i take a shower. i clean my shower everyday anyway. and im 15
i shower... and if i need to pee i do it in the water. I don't think i would do that in a tub though.


I'm 15.
if I'm in the bath, I just get out and go or wait


if I'm in the shower, I'll just go


I'm 24
2. Wait


I'm 13 and my toilet is next to my bath. Anyway I never take bathes.
im 14 and i get out and go.





but i also go before i get in the bath
Oh God!





How many times you ask this question????????????





If you ask this question again I am going to pee on my monitor! I am male and I can do that!!!!!!!!!!
In the shower, pee.


In the bath, wait.


My age....older than you probably.
1: shhhhhh...I'll get you if you tell!...LOL





I'm 101...true i am..
I am not a girl, but I get up and pee then get back in with my bubbles.





*giggles*





I am 24.
other = i''ll go b4 i get in the shower or bath
Uhmm...I shower


but if I was 'bathing' I would get out and pee in the toilet


^____^ I'm 12
get out and pee in the toilet





im 17 but i dont have time for baths
35 I get out and go
I just get out and pee. o__O


14.
I wait thank you!


I'm 29.
none of the above.


pee before you bath.
I go before I get in, otherwise I hold it.
Pee in the water...?


Duhhhhh


I'm 12...?
get out.... pee in toilet... get back in and my age.... none of ur business
I wait.


And why do you need to know my age..wtf.

No comments:

Post a Comment