Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Have any other girls had to give a boy a bath and experienced ?

has anyone given a boy a bath either baby sitting and or family, and experienced them getting an erection , and what age should a girl not give them a bath ? what did you say or do? Is this ok ?Have any other girls had to give a boy a bath and experienced ?
at a young age erections are not sexual they r uncontrollable bc kids dont know what causes it or how to stop and start it. I think at 4 or 5 it is time to let them doit themself. but dont freak out it is very normal.Have any other girls had to give a boy a bath and experienced ?
Yes, I have a son (and I've been babysitting boys since I was 12 and gave plenty of bathes in my day). He got erections a lot. It's normal. Even in infancy. When he was 3 I started to teach him how to wash himself, not for that reason, but because he wanted to be more independent. He's almost 5 and he bathes himself except for his back. I wouldn't say or do anything to call attention to it. They can't help it and they aren't turned on. It's a physical response. I'm not sure there's an age limit to females bathing boys. My step son was 5 or 6 too when he did it on his own, but my nephew was 7 or 8. It depends on the maturity of the child (and the person bathing him). If he can wash himself thoroughly, let him do it, but if not, someone has to do it to make sure he doesn't get a rash or a sore butt and penis. Just think of it as any other part of the body that need to be cleaned. If you're really not comfortable with it, tell his parents to make sure he doesn't need to be bathed when you babysit him because you're not comfortable touching him in the private areas. Maybe they can teach him how to do it so you don't have to.


Truthfully, I would never ask a babysitter to give my son a bath.
how old is this boy? you take babys a bath and your man.. not lil boys who can talk on there own...
An erection is not sexual until at earliest age 9ish, at which time they should NOT be getting baths.


Babies get erections, but of course it means nothing.


I think its just a reaction to the temp of water, stimulation


But not sexual
young males often get erections, sometimes for no reason.


be gentle. you can still wash/dry him, just don't linger on the erection.


it's no big deal. when it goes down he'll be perfectly normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment