Sunday, January 24, 2010

Girls, why do you like a 2 piece bathing suit?

Sometimes i feel that it stinksGirls, why do you like a 2 piece bathing suit?
I like it because you can get tan. They are easier when you need to go to the bathroom. On a one piece the bottom and top have to be the same size, but if you have a huge chest and a extremely small butt (or the other way around) you need to ajust the size for top and bottom, with a one-peice this can not be done.Girls, why do you like a 2 piece bathing suit?
First off, with a two piece bathing suit it is sooo much easier to go to the bathroom.


And they can actually be much more comfortable, instead of a one piece where you can easily get a wegie lol. A one piece is also harder to find the right size, for me I'm petite but I have a long torso, I would always have to go a bigger size, and then the bathing suit would be a bit loose if you know what I mean. Also a one piece can leave weird tans on your back. And a two piece can help you get a tan!





Ohh and most of all: a two piece tends to be a lot cuter!





Well that's all I can think of, hope that helps
I don't like two piece.





But most girls think they are 'sexy'.





My dad thinks one pieces are sexier and so does my boyfriend.


What do you think?


This


http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/cat鈥?/a>


or this


http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>


versus this?


http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>
i like them because they're more versatile. i can mix and match more easily, and they come separately so you can get different sizes. i'm also really tall and long-waisted, so most one-piece swimsuits are too short for my torso. with two pieces i don't have that to worry about.
Tanning!


But they're horrible, if you're like me, and can't fill them out or if your kind of uncomfortable with your body.


But I love them cause they're cute and you can mix and match :)
I like getting tan and you can't get a good tan with a onepiece.


But yeah i do like one pieces but not for going out in the sun.
I like them for tanning, but I have a hard time with them because I have natural big boobs (36 DD) and so when I wear a two piece it hurts my neck.
we like to show off the bodies we work so hard to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment