Friday, January 22, 2010

Guys/Girls I recently bought Sensual Amber perfume from bath and body works?

do you like the smell of it? i do but have you had a guy tell you they like itGuys/Girls I recently bought Sensual Amber perfume from bath and body works?
no, not in that scent


i have had tons of guys tell me that they love the midnight pomegranate on me though. guys who i dont even really know


so its a sure favorite


very fresh, fruity, and girly





i have had a amber one from somewhere else and i do like the smell of it on occasion, it just sorta smells like old ladies to me though. idk.Guys/Girls I recently bought Sensual Amber perfume from bath and body works?
i like it! i have the sensual amber body butter.


some of my friends tell me not to put it on too strong.... so just be aware of that...
  • revlon cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment