Friday, January 22, 2010

On the girls who gave Mandark a bath in Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip?

Hi. Do I love those beautiful, hot, and prettty girlies who gave Mandark a bath in Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip? Are there my dream girls and my most loveliest desires? Why are they my lovely dream girls? Am I obsessed with those beautiful, lovely, and pretty bath girlies who scrubbed Mandark's feet, one blonde-haired, the other, black-haired? If I exist in Teenage Dexter's time in Ego Trip, will I date with and marry the blonde or the brunette? What would happen if I fall in love with the girls who gave Mandark a bath if I exists as a cartoon? Well, Tell me.On the girls who gave Mandark a bath in Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip?
Maybe you'll get a bath too.On the girls who gave Mandark a bath in Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip?
Or maybe you'll be sent to the crazy house. Trust me you aren't the only one who belongs here. How's this: you get the girls I get Mandark?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment