Friday, January 22, 2010

Why are girls' bathing suits so tiny?

I went to the pool today with some friends, and as always I wore my bikini...but then I thought why are girls bathing suits so small? Like your almost naked! haha. guys bathing suits arent like that at allWhy are girls' bathing suits so tiny?
i don't know but i like it!Why are girls' bathing suits so tiny?
I guess they want it to fit so that it doesn't fall off in any way. But sometimes, at least to me, its difficult wearing baggy swimming suits or pieces that are too long or not needed because when you get up from the pool, the water makes everything heavy, which is something i hate
Cuz we fought hard to get out of those stupid, hot and heavy skirts! I mean, men wore capris, why couldn't we? And it was hard enough to clean the house, let alone wear those skirts while doing that.





Thats why.
it gives something for guys to look at? lol and it gives girls a chance to show off. :p


good question, i'm giving you a star!
I think the real question is why has it become so fashionable for boys's suits to become so big and baggy. It's really not practical trying to swim with all the cloth creating drag.
Well because men want to look at women who are ';almost naked';...and women want men looking at them.
Well because men want to look at women who are ';almost naked';...and women want men looking at them.
because they only make them for thin women am mad at that ok girlfriend got are big self's in a small bikini
I think its so girls can get a good tan
its prob a brazilian bikini maybe.i wear those 2.
umm idk but now ur making me worry about it:)) lol im jk idk really but maybe its cuz its our nature to show off!! well at least some of us:P

No comments:

Post a Comment