Sunday, January 24, 2010

Where can i find a bigger girl bathing suit for a 15 year old?

ok all i can find is like ugly ones that i dont really like at all. ive looked at my local kohls, walmart lol thats about it, i liked some of kohls stuff but it was still not that great. ne other stores you have in mind? im 15 so not like older stuff or kiddy stuff ether lolWhere can i find a bigger girl bathing suit for a 15 year old?
Try Macy's. If the girl is bigger try the women's bathing suits..Where can i find a bigger girl bathing suit for a 15 year old?
I would try Goodwill if you have one near you, i have found some of the best beach ware, Bathing suits, and clothes there for all sizes and they are all name brand, better then what you would find at walmart or places like that, that are just going on what they think people would like for there type of clothing they sell, I would go to any secong hand store you would be surprised at what you may find, vintage is in and there are lots of things out there for every size.
I'm 16, 5'3'; and 140 lbs.





I got my swimsuit from JCPenny's. They had plenty of cute swimsuits in all sizes.





You could also check out Costco. They have bikinis, tankinis, and one-pieces. They are all under $25.





There is a store at the mall called Torrid. It's specially for plus size girls, usually 165 lbs +. The prices are reasonable. I would recommend you check it out.





I would recommend a halter top tankini. And a swim skirt on the bottom. It works for me, cuz my problem areas are my stomach and my thighs.
Target maybe? I myself am fifteen, but I'm pretty selfconcious so if you look at Target they have a lot of bikinis. I'm more into tankinis myself. But it depends on what you're looking for.
usally some of the more expensive ones will fit better; they are made better for different bodies as well.





try not looking in teen sections





try large department stores.
*Torrid* carries very cute bathing suits now that summer's coming.
American Eagle, Hollister, Abercrombie, Pacsun =)
You might try amazon or ebay. As for stores, maybe Target, K-Mart or a locally owned shop
Well Marshalls but I would try american eagle or ae.com. Also, victoria secret makes cute ones and so does alloy.com.


Hope that helps!
Fashion Bug
Have you looked at Torrid?
i would say torid it is a store in the mall it is a big girl store
www.target.com
Delia's online has some cute ones.
oldnavy.com
try target or target.com


they have alott

No comments:

Post a Comment