Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Have other girls peed in the bath before?

last night, I went to one of my friends houses, and we got into our bathing suits and started swimming in her whirlpool tub. But we got into a game of truth or dare, and one of the girls chose dare. And my other friend dared her to Pee in the water, despite the fact there were three of us in the water. but she would only go with the dare if they both did it together. then they asked me to join the dare. And i said I would only do it under one circumstance. no bottoms on.(We arent gay). AND the water turned all yellow. So we got out, put our bottoms on and shower off. Can anything top that off?Have other girls peed in the bath before?
well that is pretty weird but all friends do weird stuff like humping someones head. licking someones foot aafteer its been in the toilet or running around naked. everyone has weird dares thats why their called dares but your dare doesnt sound daring [everyone pees!] it sounds more disgusting no offenseHave other girls peed in the bath before?
:P
thats kinda weird...lol...crazy ...nd nasty being n somelses pee...dey can b infected or algo...lol..jk
That is nasty and I wouldn't try to out do that.
yuck thats gross!


but why would you put no bottoms?!
me and my friends went outside on the trampoline and jumped in the pool
ew
no thats a little out there
erm................no

No comments:

Post a Comment