Sunday, January 24, 2010

What do you wear over your bathing suit when you go to the beach? [[Girls]]?

Sometimes I wear a plain white tank top and some sofee shorts, but this year, I would really like to find a cute cover up or something like that. Have any suggestions? See any online?





BTW, i wear juniors sizes, but I guess if it was really cute, I could fit into a small womens without it being too big.What do you wear over your bathing suit when you go to the beach? [[Girls]]?
A sundress.What do you wear over your bathing suit when you go to the beach? [[Girls]]?
abercrombie and fitch gets some in closer to the summer or try gap.
Well, last summer, I got this sheer brown cover up dress, for when I went to Cuba. I usually just throw a dress over my bathing suit though.
delias.com


asos.com


juicycouture.com
Last summer, I wore really short jean shorts and a tank top, or sometimes just the short shorts with the swimsuit top. I also had this really cute halter top dress it was light blue and green, fit tight around the top and was flowy on the bottom. It was really cute!


Try aeropostale.
I usually wear a cute loose casual beach dress/summer dress








Victoria's Secret PINK has some great ones.
I wear a pair of cute active short shorts from abercrombie and i stay in my bikina top. sometimes though i like wearing an oversized t-shirt or idk where they sell these but i'm sure you'll find them in places like forever 21 or wet seal or whatever, but the sun dresses or cover ups that go over it. I fit in juniors too so sometimes I like getting those towel dresses.
I had the brilliant idea, of picking up a really great cotton sundress last year. It was soft and casual enough to act as a cover-up, but dressed up it was great for dinner out. Make sure its soft, flexible material, anything to tight or stiff wont work at all. i recommend this one from American Eagle.


http://collegebeauty411.files.wordpress.鈥?/a>


The dress aspect of it is great because its easy on/easy off. Not too uncomfortable if you throw it on over a partially wet suit. Plus it looks cute with flip flops, sandals, whatever! Good luck!
I wear the same as you.. Sometimes I wear a different one though.





Here are some:


http://store.delias.com/item.do?itemID=5鈥?/a>





http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>





http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>





Check Mine Out:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I wear a little wrap that is a skirt that my mom got me from the Philippines. It is really short and has an island sun on it. It's hot pink with a tie die effect with string tassels hanging from it. Other wise, I take a huge wrap and take the two ends and tie it around my neck to create a beach dress effect with the part in the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment