Friday, January 22, 2010

Girls, girls, girls,, shower or candlle light bath?

What do you prefer,,?? Music, candles,, bubbles, hotbath, or long hot shower,,, ??? I prefer either with the right one ,, :)Girls, girls, girls,, shower or candlle light bath?
OK, I think I love Kia now.Girls, girls, girls,, shower or candlle light bath?
long hot shower so i can think about everything and solve all the worlds problems and achieve worlds peace and when am out ... everything is GONE WITH THE WIND
A long hot shower would be sexy
Candle Light Bath.
Steamy shower = Sexy





candles + scented hot bath = Romantic





I'm a romantic, so bath all the way !!
Shower--lots more eye candy and contact!
i would say shower ...OH the steam, water rushing down your back...up against the wall.,


but most girls would say bath.
i like rock on!!!! with me all time
for me, a hot bubble bath with candles %26amp; music make for a very romantic evening. especially if my man sets it up. shows he really wants me to anticipate the rest of the evening, and it does work,and it shows his love for me.
Candle light bath!! passionparties.com makes sensual and sexy bath products and other sexy passion products that keep us coming back for more! I lot it all!!
i prefer hot girl come to join my hot shower (*_^)
the 1st one sound sexy!
candle light bath sounds good
LONG HOT SHOWER 4 ME IF I FEEL LIKE IT BUT I LOVE 2 TAKE A BATH SHOWERS R HOT
Bath! Showers are so overrated. They look good in the movies, but in real life it's just two naked people standing there, usually in harsh light. And it's just lame.





Get cozy in a tub! Nice and warm....
Combo... first we soak in my garden tub with candles, then we do it, and then we shower off before we get out.





Can you come over this afternoon? Hurry... I'm running the water.
i like chocolate milk
Candle lite shower... Steamy enough to steam the whole bathroom up. Than play around a little, on the sink on the floor, on the toilet, back to the floor, in the shower, back to the sink, than the floor finishing in the shower... MMM.


HAVE FUN
Well, I'm no girl, but as a woman I would go either way. There are definite benefits to either.


I think for romance the bath is best.


For pure pleasure, absolutely the long, hot shower....
Well with the way my bathroom is set up I can have a shower with candles going. It really depends on what I am in the mood for. I do agree with you though they are both nice with the right one.
ur gay.
why do u ask?
I would prefer a nice candle light dinner and maybe a good comedy to wacth afterwards.. it usually leads into a nice hot bath with candles..
I prefer both if it is with the right person,a bubble bath,candles,the right music,cold glass of wine...


mmmmm does not get any better then that...
Music, candles, bubbles, hotbath and a glass of red wine.
It is not uncommon for me to take a candle lit bath with a cold beer... no music... just piece and quiet.
bath when being romantic, shower for fun...
It really depends on the kinda girl that you're dealing with. As for me I am a big fan of music because it relaxes and allows me to be myself. I love candles. I lit one in my room everynight before i go to sleep, Hot showers are not really my thing, and I do not enjoy laying in dirty water, but I do enjoy laying in a bubble bath after I've cleaned my self up. But if you're trying to have a romantic night, try having a romantic dinner with the candles lit, and the lights turned on low. If the dinner goes right with the soft music and all it could really satisfy you and you girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment