Sunday, January 24, 2010

Do guys like to see girls in a one piece bathing suit or a bikini?

thanks in advance!Do guys like to see girls in a one piece bathing suit or a bikini?
As a guy, I definitely prefer a bikini and I think at least 90 percent of all guys would agree. It's not that girls look bad in a one piece - it's just that if a girl likes the way she looks in a bikini then why not wear it?





You girls work hard to get in shape and stay in shape, so I say enjoy it, wear that bikini and watch the heads turn. I think it's especially important to make eye contact and be friendly. With me, at least, if a girl wears a frown or acts stuck up - then even the smallest bikini wouldn't give me an interest in her.





Hope this helps some.Do guys like to see girls in a one piece bathing suit or a bikini?
bikini





shows off a flat toned stomach and some cleavage
hmm most guys a bikini
bikinis.
naked.
if the girls hot a bikini...if shes not hot i'd prefer not to see her at all. just being honest
Bikini u know how guys are
bikini...i dont think ive ever saw a girl in a one piece and thought...damn!
all guys I know like girls in bikinis





hope I helped!!
a one pice may be saying i have a big beelly /gut

No comments:

Post a Comment