Friday, January 22, 2010

Girls/Women/females do you still take warm baths sometimes to relax?

Sometimes if I have a headache or something I will take a warm bath and relax do you think I am to old to do think as long as I am not playing with toys in there.Girls/Women/females do you still take warm baths sometimes to relax?
I don't think anyone's ever too old for a nice, relaxing bath. And if you play with toys...so what?! It's just you in there! lol The steam and the bubbles (I love bubbles) can release a lot of tension, so enjoy your bath with no shame;)Girls/Women/females do you still take warm baths sometimes to relax?
Yes鈽?You can be 100 years old or more and relaxing by a warm bath and jazz music or music.
I do it every Sunday!!
A good reason besides just the relaxing is : When you take a bath in the evening it relaxes your muscles and heats up your body. While your body is cooling after a bath it naturally puts you into a sleep mode. So a hot bath is one of the best things you can do if you have a sleeping problem..I take one every night!
I take them to,but only if i am feeling sick!
Didn't know a person could outgrow taking nice warm relaxing baths. I love them and won't give them up unless I absolutely have to!
I definitely love taking hot baths to relax and indulge in them as frequently as the urge hits me! No one is too old to have a bath EVER!


Some advice - find yourself some Jasmine Essential Oils, or a bubble bath made with Jasmine. Put that in the water - it's amazing for relieving tension and relaxing muscles, especially tight neck and shoulder muscles!


Also - if you feel too much like a kid when you take a bath, then try turning it into something luxurious. Turn on some soft music, light some candles and turn off the lights, and use all sorts of wonderful smelling oils/lotions/bubble baths/soaps to pamper yourself. Enjoy!
You're never too old!





Actually, this is one of the romantic things I like to do for a woman (when I have one... unfortunately I'm single at the moment):


I fill up the bath for her, pour her a glass of wine, light some candles, lead her into the bath, then I very slowly bathe her entire body.


Very relaxing, yes???
I'm a 60 year old granpa and I love to take a nice Jacuzzi bath a couple of nights a week. I even put some fizzy stuff in there, a brandy, good book, inflatable neck pillow and my cat (not IN the tub, but she's very curious and pokes her head up and sometimes lets me wash her face)... a great way to relax before bed - sometimes even before dinner.





And I'm no girly man. Hopelessly hetero - just like baths.


-a guy named duh
  • revlon cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment