Friday, January 22, 2010

For guys! and girls! what are your favorite bath and body works lotion/spray on girls?!?

i want to know what guys/girls prefer on girls (;





i personally like black rasberry vanilla and sweet pea and cucumber melon yeah i know everyone likes those





and recently i discovered the passion fruit lotion and realized THAT was the lotion i was smelling everyday in history class (the girl who sits in front of me) and i really really liked it so yay im happy now





any other scents you'd like to share?! (:





i havent been back to bath and body works in a LONGGGGass while so theres prolly a lotta new ones that i dont know about so PLEASE SHARE!For guys! and girls! what are your favorite bath and body works lotion/spray on girls?!?
My personal favorite fragrances from B%26amp;BW is pearberry, exotic coconut, %26amp; sheer freesia.


they smell so nice. (:





And the passion fruit lotion sounds awesome, I'm going to have to go buy some.





Here's a list of fragrances I found online. Some stores may not have all those, or vice versa.





http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/shop/ind…For guys! and girls! what are your favorite bath and body works lotion/spray on girls?!?
Yeah, I would have to agree with you vanilla is my FAVORITE! lol


Its pretty much amazing! The melon is nice too.





I also like the coacoa butter!





They have this spray and lotion and it is called PINK. You can get it at bath and body works! It smells delicious!





Im sure you'll love it! lol
I love the warm vanilla, Coconut, and also the papaya.





Urgh i hate the olive one
I love Japanese Cherry Blossom, so addicted to that smell. I don't know if they still make them anymore =(((((
japanese cherry blossom is my fave or the warm vanilla
sweet pea and the moonlight one.
I love the smell of the Warm Vanilla Sugar!! it is my absolute favorite!
i have some coco-mango stuff thats great!!!
I don't think that it's new, but I love Brown Sugar and Fig !!

No comments:

Post a Comment