Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How many times do have a bath/shower when your on?(girls only)?

I bath twice everyday regardless!How many times do have a bath/shower when your on?(girls only)?
I usually shower when i'm on, i cant stand the thought of sitting in dirty bathwater!! And i usually shower 2wice a day, when im on xHow many times do have a bath/shower when your on?(girls only)?
I shower everyday whether I'm on or not but if I'm bleeding heavily sometimes I will shower twice in the day but its rare that I bleed really heavily any more because I'm on the pill
When I came on I bathed or showered at least once a day PLUS I washed down there during the day at least once also without getting in to the bath/shower
...Regardless of my period or not, I shower every single morning... And I make sure I wash down there.
Everyday


It's too icky not too though i do have a shower once a day anyway.
Twice daily and everyday even when am not on I still bath every day twice a day
twice a day - if i am on or not i always shower in the morning and at night.
Everyday... sometimes twice...
Once a day, every morning, because I'm too busy to shower twice.
I have a bath or shower twice a day.


Once in the morning and then before bed
About once a week when I am on, if not, then maybe once every 10 days or so.








Kidding...I shower every day....
once or twice a day and I \get out of there fast before a mess is made.
I shower every day so its no change for me
everyday


yuck!
ofcourse every day
i like to shower twice a day
yeaa u should shower maybe once or twice a week maybe
twice a day

No comments:

Post a Comment