Friday, January 22, 2010

Girls only, I just took a bath...?

When was in the bath my stomach felt full and i was feeling weird, I pushed a little and a bunch of water came out my vagina.... I was really scared because after that i had kinda bad cramps.... that was like ten minutes ago, they are still happening.... what should i do? Is this normal?Girls only, I just took a bath...?
ya this happend to me once when i waqs in the jacuzzi.:





I was sitting buy the jett. Then i felt kinda weird so i decided to get out. when i got up all of the sudden all this water came out. At first i thought i just went diarehha all over the place. Phew :)Girls only, I just took a bath...?
hahaha,


ok so i know exactly what your talking about..





your vagina is a hole,


when you get in water,


water goes in that hole,


when you strain your tightening your body,


sooo the water pushes out.





the cramps....well thats just happening because your worrying...its all in your head.





the water thing thats completely normal. dont worry.





glad to help
It's normal for water to get up in the vagina. Just push it out with your abdominal muscles. You should cramp up though. It isn't painful at all.
Umm water went up your vagina?? Thats all that happened..... Your just paranoid, your ok :)


Crystal
water went up your vagina
Are you sure that was not fart blowing in the water?
LOL WATER CAME OUT OF UR VAGINA
yes its normal,its happened to once and i was like what the heck?but its toatally normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment