Sunday, January 24, 2010

Girls, would you like it if I could change the summer dress code for school allowing 1-pc. bathing suits?

That would be a cool idea, I think.





I think one-piece bathing suits should be considered regular clothing because they cover most of their private areas, except for maybe a little of their butt hanging out, which I think is cool!





I would enjoy going to college if girls could wear one-piece bathing suits because I know I would have some fun!Girls, would you like it if I could change the summer dress code for school allowing 1-pc. bathing suits?
Ah, NO. Though I have to admit that this made me laugh really hard. And after looking at your other questions, you seem to have a thing about ';girls'; and one piece bathing suits?





You haven't put as much thought into this as you think. You will probably be screaming holy h*ll when a 300+ pound cutie comes to class with a ';little bit of her butt hanging out';.





Be careful what you wish for.Girls, would you like it if I could change the summer dress code for school allowing 1-pc. bathing suits?
nope.


im self conscious about my body enough even if people do say they like how i look, but i would feel embarassed walking to and from school in a costume.


especially if it gets cold and you get bullet nipples :|


jeez, that would be embarassing haha.





boys these days. :]
You're a guy! Of course you think it'll be a cool idea. *sigh*





Reality is that not everyone will look like a model wearing a bathing suit to school everyday. Did you not think about that?
If you went to school in Hawaii you would already be wearing swimwear and shorts to class!





Of course, if not so hot boys showed up in Speedos, the girls could vote to make them change into jeans!
you would hate it as soon as you see the not-so-pretty girls in the bathing suits. Then you would complain and think the rule should be revised.
I'm sure the boys (and some of the girls) WOULD enjoy that. Unfortunately, so would potential pedophiles, so let's not go there.
Umm to the girl that answered named Charly, WTF are you self concious about?!?!?!? UR F*CKIN HOT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment