Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Girls:When your on your period do you take a shower or a bath? Do you leak worse in one than the other? Help!

I am on mine right now.Girls:When your on your period do you take a shower or a bath? Do you leak worse in one than the other? Help!
When I'm on my period, I definitely prefer a shower. Although a hot tub helps to ease my painful abdominal cramps, I tend to feel dirty sitting in the tub when I'm on my period. The shower makes me feel cleaner and I use a jet of hot water on the ';massage'; part of the showerhead to make my belly feel better.Girls:When your on your period do you take a shower or a bath? Do you leak worse in one than the other? Help!
I take baths,I am laying down,in warm water,my cramps are kinda relaxed as I am,and it doesn't leak.Taking a shower,lower back will hurt,your tummy,you have to stand up,you will get restless and feel dizzy and stuff(atlease I do)So to me baths are the best!
Well just take a shower and use a heating pad when you get out.Works for me
each woman is differant some women doent not cramp like me hehehe so either is fine with me and mine only last 2-3 days with very little bleeding.......some women go 7 days with heavy cramps and bleeding but...warm water does sooth the pain and does sometimes not al the time but some times help slow the bleeding for a few minuits....while some women who really get bad cramps and do not feel like sitting in the tub a warm shower especially one with and shower head that has a cord is usefull you can use the head to apply warm water to your lower belly where your ovaries are located and sooth them some.....
shower of course, then your not sitting in your own blood.


or you could have a bath first then take a shower immediatley after
Showering or bathing does not make you bleed more...in fact, it is good for you because it helps to cleanse that area and make you feel a little fresher. In fact, I have noticed that when I am bathing or showering that I do not release hardly any blood.
well i shower but when or before i go out i wash up taking a bath makes me feel very uncomfortable
I TAKE A SHOWERE ALL THA TIME I HAVENT REALLY NODICED IF IT GETS HEAVIER OR NOT..BUT GOOD LUCK WIT IT..PLZ FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME AT LilKamo@HotMail.com or littlebabygiirl@yahoo.com ok..feel free.
take a shower well you really cant do neither because your stomach will start hurting so just wash up but if you take a shower its much better
well i first just like lay in the bath tub..they say it helps clean you out so you'll have less of an odor, and ten I take a shower
  • revlon cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment