Friday, January 22, 2010

Guys/Girls I recently bought Sensual Amber perfume from bath and body works?

do you like the smell of it? i do but have you had a guy tell you they like itGuys/Girls I recently bought Sensual Amber perfume from bath and body works?
no, but i have had tons of guys, random guys, with their girlfriends standing right next to them tell me that i smell amazing and ask what it is when i am wearing midnight pomegranate from bath and body works. its really strong and overpowering but a really nice scent so it works. and guys love it. so i suggest that one if thats what you are going for. but dont worry so much about if someone likes it, if you like it and wear it often, that guy you talking to or whatever will recognize it as your scent like if he's at the store and someone walks past him who is wearing the scent you like, he will immediately think of you, because that's your scent.Guys/Girls I recently bought Sensual Amber perfume from bath and body works?
I bought it for my wife after smelling it on a female co-worker.





My wife liked it, but to me it smelled different and did not like as much.





That's the one thing about perfume, depending on what chemicals your body exudes, the smell will change.
i have the body lotion, and my guy friends have told me it smells good.


but the majority of them said that they prefer the sweet smells better [strawberries %26amp; cream from bath %26amp; body works drives them mad]


but they like the sensual amber too
I really like it, it's now too overpowering but it still leaves an impression.
its my favruhtest perfume.


it reminds me of confidence and sass.


my best guy friend told me it was his favorite perfume.
neverheard of it

No comments:

Post a Comment