Sunday, January 17, 2010

Boys and girls taking a bath together.. is it ok?

I didn't know what ages were ok to do this, since i only have one child.. Please let me know if you think its wrong.. My daughter and our god son are painting pumpkins here in a little bit and i was just going to throw them in the bath tub together when they were done. My daughter is 1 and he is 2 1/2 is that ok or are they to old?? Thanks so much for the help!!Boys and girls taking a bath together.. is it ok?
Of course thats okay!!!


Don't even worry!Boys and girls taking a bath together.. is it ok?
Yes, of course it's ok.


My kids are 8,(a boy) 11,(a girl) and 15 (a boy).


When the older one starts wanting their privacy then it's time to stop bathing together. They usually start developing a sense of privacy around 5 or 6 years old. But my 2 younger ones were still ok with it, occasionally, until he was 7 and she was 10. But it was not as often as when they were younger.


It just depends on individual preferences of the parents and children.


But I think it lets children know that there is nothing wrong with their bodies, and there's nothing to be shameful about.
yes its fine i have 2 kids my son is 4 and my daughter is 1 1/2 and when i did their pumpkins with them i just threw them in together its fine and save lots of time lol well have fun with the pumpkins =)
i was taking baths with my 2 older brothers i think we stopped when they were about 3- 3 1/2 years old.


i dont see any problems with it. but as soon as they start getting grabby. i think thats the time to stop
Sure it's ok. Me and my sister showered together till she was 23 and I was 26.
yes it should be ok. it is completely innocent..
I was 6 and my brother was 2 and we took baths together. The only thing that happened was he peed on me. Thanks bro!
They are just babies! Sure is ok.
That's completely fine. I would not worry until they are teens.
I'm sure it's fine at such a young age.
Yes. thats fine.
thats perfectly fine, if they were 5 Id say no.
i would not but thats just me
oh, yes. that is fine. My 8 year old baths with her one year old brother
  • revlon cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment