Monday, January 18, 2010

Do people think that little boys and girls should bath together? (ages 2-5)?

My daughter and my nephew bathed together until they were around 4 years old. My nephew bathed with his own sister until around 5. I don't think it becomes a problem till around 5 or 6. It depends on the precocious nature of the kids involved.Do people think that little boys and girls should bath together? (ages 2-5)?
Well... it depends on the 5 year old. Of course the 2 year old is too young to understand. You do have 5 year olds that have been exposed to inappropriate things. so there for... they will become curious. If the 5 year old has not been exposed to such things... then I dont see a problem. Most 5 year olds don't even think like that.Do people think that little boys and girls should bath together? (ages 2-5)?
I allow my kids to do it, besides either I or their mother are always there to ensure they are safe and never leave them alone kids drown all the time even at 2 and 3 they slip under the water and the older child is unsure what to do so my kids are always supervised, I honesty don't see aproblem with it, they just kids
of course. i remember taking baths with my older brother when we were little. its absolutely fine, especially if they are siblings. but even if they arent, at that age, there is really nothing wrong about it.
I think if they are siblings it's okay. I honestly remember taking a bath with one of my ';guy'; friends (our parents were best friends) when I was like 3 or 4. I kept staring at him and wondering what ';that'; was.
I used to like once or twice....but if they're over that age-NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment