Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Does anyone know of a good place to find bathing suites for small girls with a big top?

I am a DD top and a med bottom and i cant find a bathing suit anywhere??? and the ones i do find are ugly! why is it so hard to make clothes for tall skinny girls with big tops???????Does anyone know of a good place to find bathing suites for small girls with a big top?
NordstromsDoes anyone know of a good place to find bathing suites for small girls with a big top?
Go to a store like Bikini Villiage or Sporting Life and they sell tops and bottoms separately so you can buy smaller bottoms and a larger top.
buy an un-matching set, like a med bottom and a large top! try hollister or victorias secret, their suits are 2 big for my flat-chestedness =[
I have no idea why you can't find a swimsuit. Try basically any store and you can buy the two pieces seperate. I am an xs bottom and a L top and have no problem. Target, vickys secret...etc. Not that hard girl.
I actually found that Vitoria Secrets has some awesome bathing suits and you can buy the top and bottoms separately. I'm the same build and absolutely love Vickies line!
Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment