Sunday, January 17, 2010

Girls only- taking a bath while your on your period?

Call me clueless, but if you take a bath while your on your period, does the blood like flow into the bath tub? Should I take a shower instead?Girls only- taking a bath while your on your period?
yes the blood can flow in the bath tub and heat actually thins the blood and relaxes your muscles so helping with tension it麓s nice to have that heat on a period a hot bath always helps me alot but it is different麓t for every on i suppose also it depends on the heaviness of your period to say whether it will flow into the bath some time it dose with me some times not but mostly when i have a heavy period. try it out and see for yourself it is nothing bad.Girls only- taking a bath while your on your period?
I have never taken a bath while on my period but my guess would be that if your periods are heavy enough then its possible. But showers are better for women anyways...the dirt in the tub from taking your bath can irritate the vagina and eventually cause a yeast infection. Keep baths to a minimum and just shower for the most part instead.
You can take a bath. I recommend inserting a tampon first, *OR* standing up for a quick wash in the shower when you are through soaking in the tub. By the way a warm bath does wonders to relieve cramps.





And someone said that baths AND showers are gross during your period? ICKY, not washing at all is what's gross.
Your not clueless, I know a lot of girls who ask the same question. From my personal experiences I would say that blood will never flow in your bath water and change it to a red color... I mean if you still feel uncertain, you could always use a tampon. But I am sure that there will be no blood in your bath. Hopes this helps.





-Sadye (age 16)
Well, it depends on how heavy your period is. If it is light, and you like baths, by all means take a bath. But usually you take a shower when having you period. You don't want to be washing in your own blood! :P
you can take a bath on your period.


i think your period will stop in water?


if it doesn't, a lot of blood shouldn't come out, maybe a drop.


if that really truley bothers you, take a shower.
u can take a shower instead. however if u WANT to take a bath just rinse off down there first then get in the bath. it wont flow much if at all, the water pressure usually stops it.
A warm bath is nice if you suffer from stomach cramps or back ache. Some blood does go in the bath tub but you can shower off after your relaxing soak.
no the hot wateer stops your blood coming out it doesnt really matter showering is cleaner but it doesnt really matter





x
Your period DOES NOT stop in water. Plain and simple. Don't listen to these people. Baths are gross during period time.
Well this certainly never happened to me. I think the water stems the blood flow or something.
Well hot water makes the blood flow come out but idk it never happened to me.
I has happened 2 me. I think taking a bath makes u feel better and less crabby.
just take a bath and stop stressing yourself with issues that dont really matter
n o it doesnt flow out i take baths on mine

No comments:

Post a Comment