Monday, January 18, 2010

If there is 2 people in the girls bath room and two people in the boys bathroom and six people in another room

With my excellent skillz, I can say that there are 10 people in this place. But what this all means is that the 2 people in the girls bathroom are.... girls. The 2 people in the boys bathroom are.... boys.





But the 6 people in another room are.... boygirls.If there is 2 people in the girls bath room and two people in the boys bathroom and six people in another room
the butker with a knife in the kitchenIf there is 2 people in the girls bath room and two people in the boys bathroom and six people in another room
You seem to be a very precise counter. Keep up the good work. I believe there is either 1-2 people asleep right now upstairs an I think just me here. I am sorry, I feel bad, I can't keep track as well.....
There would be 10 people :3
And your question is?
then no one understands your question. I got it
Then you have 2 people in the girls bathroom


2 people in the boys bathroom


and finally another 6 people in the other room!
i think that the total ppl are 10 then at least 2 of these ppl are girls and 2 of these ppl are boys then the other 6 are boys or girls but whats your question?

No comments:

Post a Comment