Monday, January 18, 2010

Would you consider a yellow care bear,bubble bath ONLY for girls,or would a 3 year old boy like too?

My son is almost 3 and he loves Carebears. I actually bought them only for my daughters, I found them on sale for $5 each with a movie in each so I bought all 6. My husband actually got upset when I said they were for the girls! He made me give him the blue bedtime bear and the green wish bear. The yellow is pretty neutral too.Would you consider a yellow care bear,bubble bath ONLY for girls,or would a 3 year old boy like too?
Colours are significant. Children feel that. Think of the colour yellow.....what feeling do you get?..........see..... Buy him the yellow one...lol..and from now on if your not sure what to do....ask your kids. They're very perceptive...lolWould you consider a yellow care bear,bubble bath ONLY for girls,or would a 3 year old boy like too?
carebears are for girls
my son has a yellow funshine(or whatever its name is) care bear that his god father got him for his 1 xmas, and he loved it for a little while that was when he was 9 months old now he doesnt care to much for any stuffed animals and only about his darn thomas the train thing
could be for either one, depending on the boy's age, no more than 3 or 4 yrs. old. the care bear that is... now bubble bath as long as they want it .....
I dont think theres anything wrong with giving that to a 3 year old boy. I have two boys and I think they would Love it. The care bears are for both boys and girls I beleive, and actually my youngest son's bedroom is done in carebears. (terquoise) but if your still worried, Yellow is a unisex color too.
lil boys like the comfort of a stuffed toy just as a girl does...as for bubble baths..my 7 yr old, still loves his bubble bath...they are fun!
That might depend on the boy. At that age, children are really too young to know the difference between what is ';supposedly'; for girls and what is for boys. They should only know what they like personally. If the boy likes yellow care bears and likes bubble baths, then I say, ';So be it';.
Care bears and bubble bath are for all kids.
I think that the little boy would like it too it is not to girly it is the sunshine bear
When my son was 3 he LOVED the care bears. In fact he will still watch them at 5 lol. So absolutely.
it is for either...Yellow is for a boy or girl. Who cares if it Carebears. Its not like the popular is lookin at his bubble bath carebear. Kids love bubble baths no matter what is on the bottle.
Boys would like it too. Yellow is a gender neutral color.
what if the yellow care bear bubble bath came with lip gloss? would that be boy or girl???
He's 3! Yellow is pretty gender neutral.

No comments:

Post a Comment