Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bath w/period? [girls]?

It's my time of the month, and i usually take baths when i have my period.


My question is should i take a bath tonight, i would feel clean for the night. Or should i take a bath in the morning? I would then feel clean for at least a little bit during the day.





So tonight or in the morning?





Thanks in advance!Bath w/period? [girls]?
Why not take it in the morning and a little quick shower for the night :) Plan out some time. it's worth it. Or just take a cup and wash down there while sitting on a toilet seat. I do that. It sounds weird but it helps. Or clean up the area with damp toilet paper always works :) And change your pad even if its not that ';dirty'; if you feel dirty. Every bit helps,.Bath w/period? [girls]?
Um i would take a bath tonight and a shower in the Morning that;s what i do so you can be clean before you go to sleep and before you go anywhere
When I have my period, I wash that area at night and take a full shower in the morning. And yes clean that area in the morning too.
either or.


personally i would go for morning cause its too much of a hassle and i just like to relax at night.
Night makes you feel cleaner.


Do both.
tonight so your not in a rush but in the mornig if u take a bath your blood flow would be usefull...idk lol
ummm... whenever you want.
Both?

No comments:

Post a Comment