Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I want to give my girlfriend a sensual bath - any tips from the girls?

Hi all,


I want to spoil my girlfriend and give her a long sensual bath. My plan is: candles, glass of wine for her, let her get comfortable. I then want to wash her slowly and gently and thoroughly. I plan to start with her hair (head massage etc) then proceed to wash her entirely in an affectionate and hopefully slightly teasing way.





Ladies, I'm approaching this from a man's point of view (I *lurve* her body and this is a chance for me to appreciate every square centimetre) but what can I do to make it more sensual, erotic or intimate for her?I want to give my girlfriend a sensual bath - any tips from the girls?
Oh man, that's awesome. I would suggest some aromatherapy oils to run under the bathwater, like patchouli or ylang ylang, known for their sensual enhancements and mood settings. You can also put some drops of them in an air diffuser. Good luck ~NI want to give my girlfriend a sensual bath - any tips from the girls?
i wouldnt want a guy to give me a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment